Bachelor degree Programs :-
– Pass or appearing ( in the year 2012 ) at 10 + 2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ( or ) Pass or appearing ( in the year 2012 ) at the final year of three year Diploma program in Engineering / Technology.b) MBBS and BDS
– Pass or appearing at 10 + 2 examination ( in the year 2012 ) or any equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Botany and Zoology ) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination.
In respect of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Schedules Tribes and Other Backward Classes the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination can be 40% instead of 50% for General Candidates.
As per MCI & DCI guidelines candidates have to secure at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( Botany and Zoology ) taken together in the SAAT 2012 Entrance Test.
For SC / ST and OBC candidates the limit is minimum of 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( Botany and Zoology ) taken together in the SAAT 2012 Entrance Test.Age Limit :
The lower age limit is 17 Year and the upper age limit is 25 Year as on 31.12.2012
. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 ( five ) years for the candidates of SC and ST.c) B. Pharm
– Pass or appearing at 10+2 examination ( in the year 2012 ) with Physics and Chemistry along with one of the following subjects :
d ) BHMCT
- Mathematics / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Biology. (or)
- Pass or appearing ( in the year 2012 ) at the final year of Diploma Program in Pharmacy.
– Pass or appearing at 10+2 examination ( 2012 ) in any discipline.e ) B.Sc. in Nursing ( Basic )
– Pass or appearing at 10+2 examination ( in the year 2012 ) with at least 45% marks in aggregate ( English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together ) and 40% marks in aggregate for SC / ST and OBC candidates only.Age Limit :
The lower age limit is 17 year as on 31.12.2012
.f ) B.Sc. in Nursing ( Post Basic )
– Passed GNM examination, and registered with concerned State Nursing Council. Candidate must be a member of TNAI.Master Degree Programs :a ) M.Tech. –
Pass or appearing at B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE / MCA / M.Sc. in the respective discipline or equivalent. For M.Tech. in Biotechnology candidates having B.Tech. / B.E. in Biotechnology or related fields / M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Life Science or equivalent / MBBS / B.Pharm. / B.V.Sc. with Biology as a subject at +2 level are eligible. Candidates having MCA degree are eligible for M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science & Data Processing, and those with M.Sc. ( Maths ) degree are eligible for M.Tech in Computer Science & Data Processing.
Candidates with M.Sc. ( Electronics ) are eligible for M.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering and M.Tech. in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
M.Sc. in Computer Science and IT are eligible for M.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering and IT respectively.
GATE qualified candidates are exempted from the SAAT 2012 Entrance Test, but they have to submit the filled up form.
Admission into M.Tech. Programs will be done on the basis of performance in SAAT 2012 or GATE and personal interview taken together. After the interview, a separate merit list will be prepared.b ) MCA –
Pass or appearing ( in the year 2012 ) at three year Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognised University having Mathematics at 10+2 level or at +3 level.
Candidates having Business Mathematics at +2 or +3 level are not eligible.c ) MBA / MHTM / MHA –
Pass or appearing ( in the year 2012 ) three year Bachelor Degree in Science, Commerce and Arts / B.E. / B.Tech. / MBBS / BHMS / BAMS / BDS / BPT / BHMCT / BBA / BCA examination or equivalent in 2012 from any recognised University having at least 50% of marks.
Candidate having a minimum composite score of 500 in MAT or any other equivalent test are exempted from appearing SAAT 2012. They are required only to submit the filled up application form. Admission will be done on the basis of performance in SAAT 2012 or MAT followed by group discussion and personal interview ( GD / PI ), all taken together.d) M.Pharm. –
Pass or appearing ( in the year 2012 ) at B.Pharm examination from any recognized University. The candidate having valid GATE score can apply.e ) M.Sc. in Industrial Biotechnology –
Pass or appearing ( in the year 2012 ) at three year Bachelor degree in Science ( or ) four year Bachelor course in Agriculture / Pharmacy / Veterinary / Engineering / Technology / Medicine (MBBS/BDS) from any recongnised University.f ) M.Sc. in Nursing –
Passed B.Sc. Nursing ( Basic / Post Basic ) Degree with 55% aggregate from a Institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council with a minimum of one year experience either in teaching or clinical area but they should be registered in State Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.