The price of IPU CET 2012 Admission Brochure along with Guru Gobind University 2012 Application Form is Rupee 1000/-
( One Thousand Only ). The cost of GGSIPU 2012 Admission Brochure is non – refundable
. No other fee
is required to be submitted along with IPU 2012 Application Form.
- Guru Gobind Singh University Admission Brochure along with Application Form will be on sale from 2nd December, 2011 to till 20th February, 2012 on all working days.
- GGSIPU CET 2012 Admission Brochure along with Application Form can also be obtained through registered / speed post. A request in this regard should be sent to the following address :
The Joint Registrar ( Academic ),
Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh,
Indraprastha University, Sector 16 C, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110 075.
- A request should be sent alongwith the following procedure :
- A Demand Draft of Rupee 1100/- ( Rupees One Thousand One Hundred only ) drawn in favour of “Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,” payable at Delhi. The name, address and phone number of the applicant should be clearly mentioned on the back side of the Demand Draft / Pay Order.
- A self – addressed envelope of size not less than 24cms x 30cms.
Submission of GGSIPU CET 2012 Application Form :
- The request must reach Indraprastha University Office latest by 31st January, 2012. The amount once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The envelope of the application requesting for the issuance of Admission Brochure – I must be superscribed at the left – top corner as “Request for Admission Brochure – I ( MBA ) for the session 2012 – 2013?.
- Guru Gobind Singh University will not be responsible for the delay, loss or damage, if any, ( during the transit ) of GGSIPU Application / Demand Draft / Pay Order for issuance of Admission Brochure and for the Admission Brochure after its dispatch from GGSIPU University.
- Detailed Guidelines for filling up of IPU CET 2012 Application Form are given in the Admission Brochure.
- The applicants are advised to retain a photocopy of the duly filled – in Application Form before the same is submitted to IPU University.
- IPU University 2012 Application Form complete in all respects in the sealed printed envelope given along with Admission Brochure, should be submitted by hand at Indraprastha University counter or it may be sent by Registered / Speed Post to the following address latest by 20th February, 2012 ( Monday ) at 5.00 p.m :The Controller of Examinations,
Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Sec 16 C, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110 075.
After the last date is over, application form sent through
Registered / Speed Post or by any other means will not be accepted,
irrespective of the fact when the form was despatched/posted. Therefore,
candidates are advised to submit their applications at the earliest,
instead of waiting for the last date.
- One application form is valid for only for one CET Code. For applying in more than one CET Code, the applicant should purchase separate Admission Brochure and apply separately.
- Display of Information on GGSIPU University’s Website regarding receipt of Application Forms for all Common Entrance Tests – 2012 :On 24th February, 2012 at 5.00 p.m. the details of application forms received by the Office of the Controller of Examinations upto the last date i.e. 20th February, 2012 will be displayed on IPU University Website . The candidates are advised to check their status with the help of Application Form number indicated on GGSIPU 2012 Application Form.
For the convenience to the applicants as well as their parents / guardians, Guru Gobind Singh University is also providing the facility of Online Submission of GGSIPU Application Form for CET2012. GGSIPU 2012 Application form along with the Common Entrance Test Fee of Rupee 1,000/- and Rupee 100/- as postage and handling can be submitted through the Internet Link to be notified on GGSIPU University website on and from 15th December, 2011. The last date for online form submission is same as that for offline application form submission.