Prospectus and application form for entrance examination may be obtained either by downloading from the website www.jssuni.edu.in
or from the Registrar on requisition with a demand draft of Rs 2000/- (Rs two thousand only
) drawn in favour of JSS University Fee Account, Mysore, payable at Mysore and submitted at University office .All communications/enquiries regarding admissions may be sent to
JSS Medical Institutions campus,
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar,
Karnataka, or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Enclosures with Application 12 .
Attested copies of the following documents have to be enclosed along with the application form and kindly arrange the documents in the following order.
1. S.S.L.C. / Equivalent examination marks card.
2. P.U.C. / Equivalent examination marks card / Proof of having appeared the PUC II / 10+2 / HSC or equivalent examination.
3. Marks cards of B.Sc., / Equivalent examination of all the three years ( in case of graduates )
4. Conduct / Character and Transfer certificate issued by the college last studied.
5. Date of birth certificate if not mentioned in the SSLC / Equivalent examination marks card.
6. Caste / community certificate
7. Transfer certificate for Karnataka board candidates.
8. Migration Certificate issued by the Board / University in case of candidates other than Karnataka State education board.
9. Six recent, identical passport – size colour photographs with name and date. ( In addition one copy of the photo should be pasted on the application form in the space provided )
10. Foreign Nationals seeking admission should obtain eligibility certificate issued by JSS University, Mysore.
11. Processing fee of Rupee 2,000/- only by way of DD favouring “JSS UNIVERSITY FEE ACCOUNT”, MYSORE, payable at Mysore. The candidate should write name , address and “Application for admission to MBBS courses” on the back side of the Demand Draft.
In case a candidate does not get his / her TAT Card ( Hall Ticket ) by 20th May, 2012
by post / courier, he / she should contact University office immediately. Arrangement will be made for the issue of duplicate TAT Cards at the ‘Help Desk’ established on the previous day of the examination at respective examination centers. In such a situation, candidate should bring two photographs which are identical to the photo affixed to application form, along with his / her proof of submission / posting of application form or school / college identity card. In case no proof is submitted duplicate TAT card will not be issued.Note :
Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying examination i.e. PUC – II / 10+2 / HSC or equivalent but whose results have not been declared will also be considered to appear for JSSU UGET 2012, However it is responsibility of the applicant to ensure the HSC / 10+2 / PUC marks card copy is sent to the University specifying the TAT No. ( Test Admission Ticket Number ) before 07th June, 2012, failing which, the tie in the rank will be declared on the basis of the University rules, which shall be binding on the candidate.